September 19, 2008

Whose reading my blog?!!!

Just got this new widget from Blogger (thanks for the head's up David).  Now, I'm stealing your post 'cuz I'm lazy this morning!

"You may or may not be aware that Blogger implemented this new widget where you sign up as a follower of a blog, which I think is a great idea" (quoted text by David) ... as it's nice to but blog faces to whose reading this blog...
"So, if you're a regular reader, please click on the link somewhere on the right column"(by David again) ...  Merci!

7 comments:

David said...

Ah Bravo!
Plagiarism now!!!!

;-)

Leesa said...

I know, I know... But, does it count if I admit it out front?? I DID reword it a bit, you know!! Go back and read it again... It's diff!

Anne in Oxfordshire said...

I am but need a picture x

Giggle! said...

I DO! I DO! I DO!!! :-D

ME ME MEEEEEEE!

Where do I click?!!! :-D

I'ma go look for it now!! xx

debi_in_Hawaii said...

You mean the "Followers" section? I already did that ;)

Ron said...

Hi Leesa!

I keep seeing this on other peoples blogs, and I've noticed on my dashboard that it shows how many people are following my blog.

I read over the description of how it works, but I need to go back and reread it...I was confused!?!?!

Anyway...I'll definately click on yours!!!

debi_in_Hawaii said...

Yeah, I need to know how to do it too! Loyalty should be rewarded!