August 19, 2008

Happy 2 Years in France to ME!!!





This is how I feel today!  Like a lovely sunflower!!  I can't believe that exactly 2 years ago TODAY I landed at Roissy to begin ma vie en France... It's been such a wonderful experience and I can honestly say that I really prefer living in France than in the U.S.  There are sooo many things I love about this country!  It's SOOOOO beautiful!  So many things to see... I am most thankful for having such a tender and loving husband as well as many wonderful friends... It's made the whole experience a blessed one!  

11 comments:

Penny said...

Happy anniversary Leesa :)

Leesa said...

Merci beaucoup, Penny!!!!

L'Étrangère Americaine said...

Happy Anniversary Leesa!! Love the sunflower photos.

Jennie said...

Happy anniversary! My two year anniversary will be at the end of September and I can't believe it either!

The Big Finn said...

Happy anniversary!

I just bought some sunflower serviettes at our local grocery store this morning.

I must have known.

avec amy said...

Felicitations! What a lovely entry. I feel the same way about my little Frenchie. As always your photos are beautiful.

Susu said...

Congratulations dear Leesa! I'm glad that you are really enjoying life here in France. Being an expat can bring so much into our lives. It's not always easy, but surely worth every moment.

barbara said...

Hi Leesa,
Very happy anniversary !
I caught your e-mail this morning, But, I just wanted to add more good wishes.
You are like me; my arrival anniversary date is etched in my brain. Mine is 1 February.

Keep on going strong and spread the love.
Big big hugs xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Animesh said...

congrats!

Anne in Oxfordshire said...

Wow congratulations Leesa. You must feel great, and too have such a loving husband as well.

Such a brilliant experience. I would prefer to live somewhere else other than the UK..it might happen one day you never know :-)

- A - C - said...

great shots! what camera/lens do you use?