August 20, 2008

3C Salon du Thé à Toulouse




This was our fav. place to dine when we were in Toulouse!! We were "locals." It was a place that made croustades and quiches! Really yummy, too! One of the waitresses who spoke perfect French is American-- San Diegan, more specifically! If you check out this place, make sure to say hi to Alicia and tell her hello from the other San Diegan who visited their establishment this summer!! She's working in France at the moment... It's such a cute place!!! Try it if you are in the area!

6 comments:

David said...

Where is it located?

Leesa said...

I'll have to get back to you on that one... I think I still have their card... I tried to google it but couldn't find it online...

allyshala said...

You can find us at 54 rue Peyrolieres just 100m from Place du Capitole. Look for us officially as "La Boutique a Croustades." www.croustades.com Hope to see you in Toulouse!

~Allysha

David said...

Thanks...
And cool, that's my old neighborhood.
I used to live on rue Pargaminières..

David said...

Ok, I've been away from Toulouse too long.
I confused rue Romiguières et rue Peyrolières...
So, it's in one of my friend's old neighborhood and it's still not too far... ;-)

Leesa said...

Hi Allysha,

Nice to hear from you.. Thanks for the info... Hope all is well with you!

David... No worries... The street names were almost identical... to me at least... At least when you go back the next time you can check it out!!
Take care... Leesa