July 8, 2008

Summer Dreams....




A few months before Alex and I met online in 2004, I spend a month island hopping in Polynesia... It was one of my life dreams fulfilled to travel there, because when I was in NZ and Oz in '85, I was also supposed to spend two weeks in Polynesia, but never made it... So, in August of 2004, I visited Tahiti, Maupiti, Rai'taia, Bora Bora, Huahine and Moorea!  I had a lot of fun... just me - and meeting kind people along the way... Here are some pics.  The one with me and the two kids was, in fact, the profile shot I used on Yahoo Personals (France).  This photo is what drew Alex to me... Hehehehehe!  I think it's amazing how fate works!!! 

6 comments:

Phivos Nicolaides said...

Yes Leesa, you are right to wondering how fate works!!! It's amazing sometimes.

Justin said...

OH MY GOSH! I cannot explain how bad I want to go to Bora Bora!

Online Dating said...

We'd love to get your feedback! We recently started a Dating Reviews Forum and would be interested in hearing about your experiences. Please feel free to share your opinion about Yahoo Personals or any online dating service you are using - or may have used in the past. Hopefully, your feedback will help others navigate through the endless array of online dating services and help them avoid mistakes when it comes to online dating.

Anne in Oxfordshire said...

How great that you did it....I couldn;t imagine travelling on my own..it is my greatest fear...don't know why...something stops me.

It is amazing how fate works isn;t it...another picture and things might of been different :-)

Le Tigre in France said...

Your hair looks great like that!

The Big Finn said...

Mrs. TBF and I had our honeymoon in Tahiti, Moorea, and Bora Bora.

...just a GREAT place!