July 18, 2008

Spinning--- RPM at my gym!






Not too long ago, I posted that my gym just started "spinning," or RPM, classes!!  I was soo excited 'cuz it's the one cardio class that I feel you get a really great workout and burn a lot of calories!  I love these classes and so does everyone else, for that matter.  High energy and really motivating, these classes really get your endorphins going!  Currently, they run for 40 minutes, which isn't the 1 hour class that I'm used to ... BUT! And I say BUT!  In September, the class time will change to 1 hour 20 minutes which is AWSOME!! YAYYY!!! Notice the setting of the salle.  I like the papier peint which makes it look like you are in the forest with all of the trees on the wall! CEEEWWWWWLLLL!!!  

3 comments:

Le Tigre in France said...

I always wanted to try this..
It looks like a really nice environment to work out in!

Anne in Oxfordshire said...

I have never tried it, but a few of my friends from work do it..seems like a lot of hard work to me..I love walking and cycling though. :-)

Leesa said...

Ro-- It's really fun! And definitely a GREAT environment for a good workout out and calorie burn!! It makes you motivated to be in a large class with everyone and with the music blaring you don't even notice the clock ticking!

Anne- It's hard at first, when it's all new- esp. on your butt cuz the seat isn't really too comfortable, but after a few classes, you get used to it and it's fine... It's really a lot of fun because it's a fun atmosphere to workout so you don't really feel the time passing like you do when you are doing other exercises at the gym...