June 25, 2008

Sam and Patricia's Birthday in the Parc de Sceaux...





It was a fun afternoon.. A girl's day out!! I don't remember the last time I've hooked up with 7 of my girlfriends to spend a day of leisure just chatting and strolling in the park... It was great fun and I am really lucky to have such nice friends... We celebrated Patricia's b-day (Monday) and Sam's b-day (Thursday). It was a hot and sunny day... about 32C (85F). We spend the entire afternoon in the parc... What a treat!!

4 comments:

Le Tigre in France said...

Ohhhhhh we didn't know it was Sam's birthday!

Looks like it was a fun day, did you make the cake?

barbara said...

Hi Leesa,
Great shots !
We had a wonderful time together.
I really did;hey; shy people like myself can have fun too ;)

Bises.

Anne in Oxfordshire said...

What a great day..sounds like you have had some "fun" days out with your friends...I have just had a fantastic weekend with my friend Sally...

Victoria said...

Looks like you gals had a fun time! I love the heart shaped cake