June 17, 2008

Just one of those days...

where I was curious to see how people came upon my blog...  Here's a google search from the UK that came across one of my more recent posts.. 
Here is the search the person in the UK did to find my blog-   
Google Search UK:  the shop in france and what it called in france and the food to and what it called in france...
WHAT THE.....??!! That doesn't even mean anything in English!! YEESH!!!!  Anyhow, my blog popped up first on the search list.. hehehe... So the person got to read the post about Alex going out to see if the herrison was still there on the grass but it was gone... Heheheheh-- LMAO!!!!
That's really a good one!!!

4 comments:

Justin said...

Ha! that is funny... I want mine to be found by searching for "that one thing that guy who did that thing that one time back when that thing was there". Now when you are number one in a good search for that, you know you have finally made it.

Anne in Oxfordshire said...

Hi leesa, I just googled that, and this is what I came to...your post for today 17th June LOL LOL

Leesa said...

Justin... That's funny!! I feel honored to take the number one spot on a good search!! heheheh

Anne- How funny... I did the same thing after you wrote this and came up with this post... But.. before that... it was a different one.. The one about the hedgehog... And after I did the more recent search.. I came up with this post and could no longer find the hedgehog post... Hmmmmm...

Lehners in France said...

How very funny!! I have no idea how people came across my blog as it was just for family and friends, non of them bloggers and non of them commented. They probably googled "Batty English Woman in The Darkest Dordogne With a Purple Arse!"
Debs x