June 17, 2008

Just for kicks!!






Here's a look at some of the "produits" I brought back from our trip to Cali!! hehehehe... It was like going food shopping at Vons and sticking everything in the suitcase and hauling it back to La France... It's a riot, I know... But, I do have a good supply of chips,  chow mien noodles, flaked coconut, cream cheese and Pam spray!  I think if I weren't such a cook/baker I wouldn't be so concerned with it all... But for as long as I can remember (since elementary school), I have been using all my fav. ingredients in baking... I'm just happy to have my supply!!  I think today I will make some carrot cake with cream cheese frosting!! YUMMMM!!!!

4 comments:

Antipo Déesse said...

Leesa, I don't want to worry you, but your ketchup is upside down!

Please fix it, or I will be fretting all day!

If you make your carrot cake for the July picnic, I may have to come back early from New Zealand!

Leesa said...

No fretting now, Antipo!! heheh... It's a squeeze bottle so it has to stand up like that rather than upside-down... It's a design flaw, I agree!!! I'll tell you what.. If you don't make the picnic.. please feel free to come up to Paris sometime this summer.. I will have another one or we can get some folks together maybe at Amie's Cafe'... Take care

Samantha said...

Holy crap, that is one impressive supply of chocolate chips!!

Anne in Oxfordshire said...

No wonder your suitcases were heavy, :-).