May 22, 2008

Still posting on my Cali blog...






Hey ya'll, I'm still working on my Cali blog, Rockin' in Cali! So stop on by... I will be working on it 'til I've posted all my trip pix... which will take a while. These photos were taken in San Diego at East Mission Bay Park (right where Alex and I had our wedding reception) just 3 days before I left Cali. Tyler, my dear friend and AWESOME yoga instructor, guided us through an hour of yoga just before the sunset. As our class was coming to an end, the sun was making a grand exit!! It's such an incredible feeling to practice yoga outdoors, you really feel one with the earth.

3 comments:

La Belette Rouge said...

Leesa these photos are gorgeous. I love how the yoga posture looks like the bird flying. All these gorgeous right angles. Really beautiful! Thanks for sharing them.:-)

Leesa said...

Hi BR- Thanks for your compliments on my photography... I thought the shots came out nicely, too.. It was SUCH a gorgeous afternoon.. Just perfect!! See you soon.... Leesa : )

barbara said...

That is SO CALI cool, doing yoga outdoors with the sea and the breezes ! It must be a quite different experience than being in a gym or indoors.
Beautiful sunsets; I miss the sunsets over the Pacific .