May 11, 2008

Quelques produits americain!

Oh la la! I tell ya! I told my stepmom at the airport yesterday that I by the time I get back to France next week, I will have more American products at home than anyone else in France!! No exaggeration, either!! I am going to do some more shoppping here, as my stepmom has kindly given me one of her suitcase bags and it's a pretty good size! I am still thinking of buying a small carry on hand luggage to replace the black computer bag I want to put into the suitcase! I am already staking out what to carry on the plane with me... Mon dieu!!

3 comments:

barbara said...

Hey Leesa,
I just have to believe you now ! I don't have that many US products in our cupboards; a few side dish mixes or soup mixes that my Mom puts in her care packages.
I don't buy anything at the us stores; Good Golly; mucho dinero needed there.

A Seattleite in Paris said...

I know the feeling. Whenever I got home I come back with a suitcase full of stuff.

A Seattleite in Paris said...

oops, I mean "go" home.