May 31, 2008

Ohhhh Freakin' A!!!

I don't usually utter those words... though they're technically not bad, but after Alex and I bought our brand spankin' new bikes from Decatalon tonight (25 minutes before the store closed)- BOOOM... Alex blew a flat!!!! When we got home, we decided to take a quick test run through our quiet neighbourhoon... and one block before we got home, Alex's front tire was flat! On closer inspection, he found a rose thorn stuck into the tire- "the culprit!" We were soooo bummed... I don't know if it's bad luck or just par hasard, but it means we can't go biking together tomorrow as we had planned! It sucks!!! Plus, the very first time out!! Can you even believe it?!! Well, we decided that tomorrow, he will take my bike out and I will go rollerblading so that at least we can get out... if it doesn't rain, that is! When is this stupid weather going to improve... I'm sooooooooo sick of this weather!! AAARRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!
Happy Sunday to ya'll........ - Leesa

1 comment:

Anne in Oxfordshire said...

Oh noooooooooo what such bad luck for Alex...I have never tried rollerblading...it would be fun to try.

Yes who is sick of this weather aaarrrrggghhhh