May 13, 2008

If life were so easy!

I am definitely enjoying my extra time in S.D.  I have been so busy though, that I got sick on Sat. and I am still feeling run down and sick.... I have canceled almost all of my appts. to see friends and I am just going to rest and relax.... The weather is supposed to take a HUGE turn and go from 62-68 F over the past 2 weeks here.. to 86-103 F from Wed- next week... So, I will have some hot weather, after all... Take care all of you warm weather lovers in Paris!!

6 comments:

barbara said...

Hi Leesa,
I made it ! I had a very hard time commenting yesterday. Just tech stuff, it's OK...
Just wanted to say enjoy your last days before your return.Sorry to hear that you are feeling ill. Hope you get better soon.

Anne in Oxfordshire said...

Hope you feel better soon...enjoy the sun :-)

Jean said...

Love your blog. Only just found it. Will be back!

The Lehners in France said...

Leesa,I hope you feel better soon. Enjoy the rest of your holiday. It's pouring in France a ce moment. Debs x

Le Tigre in France said...

I wish you a speedy recovery! Nothing worse than a long flight with a cold so take that vitamin c! The nice weather vanished today unfortunately..too sad!

Justin said...

Hope you are feeling better and that the weather is getting nicer!