May 19, 2008

Bienvenue en France!






Hi EVERYONE!!! Je suis arrivee' en France hier soir.. I am sooo tired that I am going back to sleep right now at 9:30 am ... I think I will sleep through this afternoon!!! I can't post any photos at the moment due to some technical difficulties here at home but I will as soon as I can! Thanks for following my Cali blog and for your comments... I came home to the same weather I left... UGG!! It was about 102F in LA on Saturday, the day I left! They are having a heatwave there right now... Anyhow.. thanks to all for your get well wishes when I was sick last week... I am feeling a lot better, but still a little cold that is hanging on!! Take care!

8 comments:

barbara said...

Welcome back Leesa !
Bon courage with the jet lag & rest up.
Hugs

Le Tigre in France said...

welcome home! :) xx

Samantha said...

welcome back!!

Anonymous said...

You know that line in The Wonderful Wizard of Oz when Dorothy says, "There's no place like home." Well, one critic said the line really should be, "There's no place but home." So, with that in mind, welcome back to your Kansas (Antony).

Soulamouse said...

Hi Leesa,
love the colour of your bags!:) and the pictures from CA were great...so it makes me wonder why you were so happy to go back to France??
take care
linda

lapagefrancaise said...

Welcome back! Sounds like you had a great trip. I was in SD the same time as you a few weeks ago during that heat wave and then in LA afterwards. It's nice to get back there every once in a while isn't it. Hope you aren't suffering from jet lag too much. P.S. Love the color of your bags too.

barbara said...

OMG... there are the bags ( and your box) !
If we could only know what Alew was thinking seeing all that lugage !! He was glad to have you at home I think also .

Bises.

Anne in Oxfordshire said...

Pleased you had a brilliant holiday....WOW amazed at all the luggage you came back with!!!

Love the brightly coloured suitcases :-)