April 11, 2008

All this week and next!


Hi Everyone! I just wanted to let you know that from now until next week I may not be posting very often because I am super busy getting ready for our trip to the US, work and we have a friend from back home who is coming to stay with us for a few days next week... So.... please feel very free to read through the archives, if you haven't yet looked at the posts from last year, I highly recommend that you do... Last spring was a great time for me in France because it was my "first" spring (San Diego doesn't have a "real" spring). I have lots of photos for you to enjoy.. So, just go to the archives and check them out!!
As for our trip to Cali., I will most likely create a new blog entirely, to save some space on this one, so I will post it here when I do so!

Take care everyone and have a great WE...

Bizzzz,
Leesa : )

6 comments:

joy suzanne said...

Bon weekend Leesa!

Le Tigre said...

have a good weekend too!

Betty C. said...

Have a great trip! I thought of you changing RER trains at Antony on Wednesday...

barbara said...

Hi Leesa,
Bon courage to you !
I know how hectic things must be; I'll just try to give you a ring a few days before the big day.
If I miss you than big hugs to you both, and to Bill & Jo.

XO

Anne in Oxfordshire said...

have a good weekend Leesa..Hope you have a fantastic trip back home..:-)

Leesa said...

Thanks Ya'll!!! I hope all of you had a wonderful weekend... This is my last week here before departing... Don't worry... we'll be back!--Leesa : )