March 29, 2008

The Birthday Girl with her cupcakes!

I got the loveliest compliment today from Marie when I brought the cupcakes over to her house. She took a look at them and said that it was the best birthday cake she ever had! So sweet... I am not tooting my own horn (well maybe just a little) but they did come out looking pretty! Let's just hope they tasted as good as they looked. One thing I didn't do was cram on a mound of frosting like I did with the cupcakes I made for the Christmas party. I think these ones should be fine....

2 comments:

L'Étrangère Americaine said...

Wow those cupcakes look really yummy!

IslandGirl4Ever2 said...

Hi J- Thanks! I was pretty proud the way they turned out!! Esp. since they were a big hit with the b-day girl. I do hope they tasted good, too... I didn't sample one first to see if it was good but I did try a little of the frosting- I made a choc. and vanilla butter cream frosting.. Ciao, Leese :)