March 26, 2008

Share your yoga practice with us"


How does your practice generate creativity? For all of you yogis/yoginis out there. I'd love to hear from some of my San Diego friends, as well. I don't know if yoga is practiced as commonly here as it is in the U.S. I know that in fitness clubs across the U.S., yoga has become very popular over the past 5 years or so. I have been practicing yoga for about 7 years now and I do so on my own rather than in a class. For me, yoga helps to provide calm and gives me a sense of peace with the world around me. I don't know if it makes me anymore creative but because of it's calming effect, I am able to focus better on a variety of things. I think it also puts me in a better mood and gives me a surge of energy when needed. I also believe that yoga is very good for the body and the mind!

No comments: