March 7, 2008

Disco Days are hear again...

I don't know how many 38+ expats in France who grew up in the days of Disco but there is a show traveling through France that looks good... you can check out the cities on FNAC's website to see if it's coming to your city or a nearby one!The line up looks pretty good, at any rate...Avec pour la première fois en France, les mythiques VILLAGE PEOPLE « YMCA » , « In the navy » , « Macho man »; mais aussi :BONEY M, « Daddy Cool », « Ma Baker », « Rivers of Babylone », OTTAWAN « D.I.S.C.O. », SANTA ESMERALDA « Don’t let me be mis understood ».Les GIBSON BROTHERS « Cuba », EVELYN THOMAS « High Energy » les WEATHERS GIRLS « It’s raining men ». Patrick HERNANDEZ « Born to be alive », ANITA WARD « Ring my bell » THELMA HOUSTON « Don’t leave me this way », MIQUEL BROWN « So little men, so little time » etc … Le spectacle est animé dans une folie totale par PLASTIC BERTRAND

No comments: