February 26, 2008

Hi honey!

So, after being married for almost 2 years now... and still in the "honeymoon" phase, I spent my very first almost 4 days away from my honey... It went okay because I was visiting with a very dear friend, Christine, whom I reconnected with here in Warsaw after 20 years of not seeing one another.  What a wonderful experience to be able to find her thru Facebook about a month ago and then come here to Poland to see her.  We had an awesome time... we are still very much the same, in a lot of ways.  I said good bye to Christine this morning as she left for work and I will be saying, "bonjour" to my hubby when I see him later on today!  I really missed him a lot...   I love you Alex!!!!  Je t'aime TRES FORT!!!

1 comment:

barbara said...

Hi Leesa,
Welcome home !
There's a first time for everything.
Sure that he missed you .
Happy reunion to you both.

XO