February 27, 2008

Happy Birthday Blog!!!



I was going back in time to see when my very first blog post was... I was saddened for a brief second, thinking I missed the day.. but when I looked back to my first post... I saw that it was EXACTLY one year ago to the date.... SOOOOOOOOO, Happy Blog Birthday, News From France!! You are one year old today and your have grown into a beautiful and worthy blog!! I am soo happy I started blogging... It's been an important part of ma vie en France.... It has enabled me not only to keep everyone back home current with my expat life ici en France, but it has also blessed me with meeting fellow bloggers... both in person and on line!!Here are two pictures from my very first post on Feb. 27, 2007 ... Spring has Sprung! This seems to be a reoccurring theme!!

1 comment:

barbara said...

Bonjour Leesa,
Wishing you a very Happy Blog-iversaire ! Many, many happy returns.
You are like myself; you started your blog first to let the folks back home know about your life in France. But along the way, you made friends.
So happy to be one of them ;)

Bises