February 5, 2008

Flat Stanly has landed....

Well, arrived actually... by post!  My friend's (Joanna) daughter, Cameron sent FS to me so that I could show him a good time in Paris!!  FS has an extra surprise, too!!  He gets to come with me to Poland and Belgium before heading back to Tarzana, California... For those of you who don't know about FS.. He is an elementary school project for kids to learn about different places and cultures in the world!  A student sends his/her Flat Stanly to someone and they take FS around with them and take pictures of FS's visit and write letters about what he does on his trip.... So, I am honored to be FS's hostess and tour guide! 
So... without any further ado... HERE'SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS Flat Stanly!!

He's fresh out of the envelop and already had his first cafe' here in France! 

1 comment:

Le Tigre said...

Haha that's so cool! I saw it on sam's blog but had no idea what the hell it was about!

Your new blog banner is making me hungry by the way! And there is no chocolate in the house to speak of!