December 12, 2007

Gettiing ready for the COLD of winter!!


Winter is in the air.. It's forecasted to gown down into the low 30s next week here in the Paris area. So, I have pulled out all the winter necessities, something I just didn't stock in my wardrobe when I lived in So. Cal! Now, I have a nice collection of bonnets (beanies) and scarves, in all colors and styles. Among my favourites are some items I purchased online last year from Topi in San Francisco. Not only are these products HIGHLY stylish and beautiful, they are made by a kind man in San Fran who my husband and I met 2 years ago down at the Embarcadero! Here is a little bio about the man behind the scarf, and I invite you all to visit Erin's site and keep in mind that he makes all of these lovely items himself... AND, he ships overseas, as well!!! They also make great gifts for Christmas!! Enjoy!!!!
Topi was founded by Erin Cowan in 1996. Originally from Calistoga, California, Erin learned to crochet soon after moving to Austin, Texas. When he was nineteen he started selling hats in a local arts market. Using a unique style and skill Erin was soon off of an exclusive top ramen diet.
All photos on this post were taken from the actual website at Topionline.com

1 comment:

barbara said...

Hi Leesa,
How neat ! You made a great find, and now with e commerce, it's easy to reorder anytime you want to refreshen your winter wardrbe!
San Francisco ! Didier & I were there last year and we loved it SOOO much !It was our first trip there for both of us We have some happy memories there.