October 25, 2007

Letter from a dear friend in San Diego..







Chelice and Leo

Dear Chelice,

Thank you SOOO MUCH for your email and keeping us all current amidst this big catastrophe! I cannot even begin to imagine what you are all going through and the tremendous efforts that are being made to put out these raging fires!! I am with you all in prayer and spirit... It must be soo hard for everyone...
Your email brought tears to my eyes because like you, many of my dear friends have had to flee their homes, taking only what was absolutely necessary... I am thankful that you and Leo are okay... that you were able to get some of your belongings out.. and that you had dear friends to stay with... also that the air was more bearable where your went! My heart goes out to all of you and to the kind acts and efforts to all the San Diegans..who are soo well known for standing strong and untied in times of trouble and devastation! They are also know for being kind, helpful and generous in times such as these. God Bless you San Diego! Hang in there and we are sending our love to you and Leo and all the rest!!
Love you lots!!
Leesa et Alex

1 comment:

L'Étrangère Americaine said...

It's great to hear that your friends are safe and sound. I got word the other day that my family is safe as well on voluntary evacuation but I think things are improving.