October 12, 2007

Girl's Day Out!!!












































Today, I went out with the "gals" for sushi to a really good and inexpensive Japanese resto in Paris (Odeon). It was a fun time! I got to meet Jasmin, from L'Etrangére Américaine. She has just been in Paris for a month now and is teaching English to students in middle school! It was very nice to meet a fellow blogger!! She is very nice! We fêtéd the birthdays of Brigitte and Dawn...In tow were Sibel, Pam, Dawn, Brigitte, Jasmin, Isabelle, and me!! For dessert we munched on pastel pink Rice Krispie bars!! YUMM!!!!!

3 comments:

Aiyah Nonya said...

Hi Leesa,

I had a day out with my girl friend today too.
It is sure nice catching up with each other.

Have a great weekend ! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Leesa,
Just wanted to say
THANK YOU SO MUCH!
Had fun meeting nice new people and spending time with everyone.
See you soon!
Gros bisous,
Brigitte

Emily said...

Looks like a fun time! I miss "girls nights out". It's been harder for me to find that here.