September 11, 2007

Foodie Blog Roll!

Hi friends of Food Blogs and such!

I just joined a most wonderful Blog Roll... the FOODIE BLOG ROLL! There you can find some deliciously tantalizing food blogs to fit all tastes around... I know a lot of you who read my blog have there own food blogs or blogs that contain a lot of food posts... so PLEAZ feel check out this blog, "The Leftover Queen," to find out how you can join, too... It is a wonderful way to see what's out there and get ideas for different recipes while drooling all over your computer in the process.. I do have quite a few food blogs on my "Cool Bloggers from Blogland" blog roll, so check them out.. The "Queen" has two AWESOME blogs, "The Leftover Queen" and "Closeup Travel." Check them out!!
The Food Queen pictured above and the photo was taken from her website, the Leftover Queen. I did not take the photo.

3 comments:

barbara said...

Hi Leesa,
How are you doing ?
So, you are getting us hungry... and it's not even noon !
Just a suggestion on Food blogs. My friend Rowena, who is a fellow Hawaiian living in Italia writes a lot of food.
You can find some incredible Italian food posts here :

http://rubbahslippahsinitaly.blogspot.com/
I'am not a strict food blogger, but like anyone, I like to browse.
I enjoy Rowena's blog.

Take care.

IslandGirl4Ever2 said...

Thanks Barbara,

I just looked up here blog and the first post I looked at was some DELISH looking pastries.. UGHH!! I would be very large in Italia, I think!!! Who could resist?!!!
--Leesa

JennDZ - The Leftover Queen said...

Hi Leesa! Thanks so much! I am so happy to have you on board!