July 10, 2007

scorpions you and i (acoustic)

I just found this on youtube.. But it is one of my favorite Scorpian songs.. One of my FAVORITE good ol' rock bands of the times... I saw them in concert several times in San Diego- FRONT ROW CENTER--- Gary helped me write some banners in German and I got a guitar pick from Mattius- he handed it to me and my friend next to me got a drum stick from Claude!! I even got put up on the BIG SCREEN- my friend's daughter saw me on it and told me later on.. OH THOSE WERE THE DAYS!!!

3 comments:

barbara said...

Great song, Leesa. It is even more special that you actually saw the Scorpios live !
What a keeper that guitar pick...

San Diego is a place very dear to my heart, too.

You take care.

Anonymous said...

Kann ich ein Plektron haben?

ColourMeCrazy said...

Scorpion are German? I didn't know that!