June 2, 2007

Where do YOU live??!!

Just curious, in case my husband's mutation goes through and we end up moving to let's say around the areas of Toulouse, Nantes or Bordeaux.... Are there any fellow BLOGGERS who live near or in any of those regions?? Just thought it would be cool to know who I may be moving near.. as I will be leaving behind the wonderful friends I have made here around town... It's funny, and this may be a chick thing.. but you get used to "your friends" from back home.. and feel a little awkward about making new friends in a new country. But then, after a while, it doesn't seem so hard and you find that you have a good handful or two of some really dear friends! Anyhow, friends are my lifeline and I don't know what I would do without them!!

6 comments:

ColourMeCrazy said...

Oooo, you're thinking of moving? All of those places sound really exciting! I loved Toulouse when I was there!

IslandGirl4Ever2 said...

YES!!!! My hubby has put in his demande de mutation depuis 2 ans! Each time his boss said no, but the last time, a few months ago, he finally agreed.. My hubby has been wanted to move to Toulouse for awhile now... and the other two cities are just as fine for me, as the are closer to the ocean than we are now... They are where other agencies are located... Keep you fingers crossed!!! -If so, it won't be til the fall or so... -Leeesa

Bee Ean Tee said...

Hello,

If you move to Nantes please let me know. Nantes is a very nice city, you are going to like it.

ColourMeCrazy said...

I'll definitely keep my fingers crossed for you! Keep us posted!

IslandGirl4Ever2 said...

Hi Bee -
If we move down that way... I will definitely let you know... If we move, it won't be til the fall or later... I am happy to hear it is a nice city.. closer to the ocean, too!!
-Leesa

IslandGirl4Ever2 said...

Thanks Fiona...
I hope so... Anywhere closer to the ocean is FINE by me!!! --- Leesa