June 10, 2007

Paris Blogger's Picnic... The Event!


A great setting, a beautiful day and good company.... We got there around 4 pm or so and there was a good amount of folks already parked on the soft, green grass at the Pelouse electonique at the Parc Butte Chaumont. We were first greeted by hostesse Meg and offered something to drink and to relax and enjoy! We spread out our blanketin the middle of a friendly bunch... and began and began to mingle with the folks around us. A very nice group of people, I must say! There was PLENTY of good food, wine, cheese platters, sweets and some really interesting British drink being served called Pims or Pimms. My hubby and I had our lunch andmingled some more, meeting more interesting people, those with and without blogs! Also met quite a few Mac users, too!! Collected some cartes de visites and some more blogs to look at that I hadn't already discovered! So, in all, we were very happy that we could be a part of this lovely get-together and hope that there will be more to come in the future! Thanks again to the host(esse)s for putting it together. Merci!Leesa et Alex


Meet the BLOGGERS..............












11 comments:

Dumdad said...

Hi Leesa and Alex,

It was great to meet you and have a chinwag.

And I see one of you snapped us secretly!

P.S. You're on my list of blogs now too.

IslandGirl4Ever2 said...

Hi Dumdad... It was great to meet you all as well...

See you in Blogland...

PS... Everyone at the picniqe remails "anonymous" on my page... hehe... Leesa : )

ColourMeCrazy said...

Ooo - Pimms! Yum! Looks like you had a great day!

katiez said...

How fun to actually meet other humans who blog!
Most of the people I know are still at the 'huh?' stage.
Great pics!

ParisTalk said...

So bloggers are actual people after all. It was good to find that out. Love the pics.

anaïs said...

wish I were here!

Anonymous said...

Now come on. A picnic in Paris? Where are all the half-eaten baguettes strewn all over the lawn? I see no bread; therefore, was there really a picnic in PARIS?

From: Breadman

IslandGirl4Ever2 said...

Funny Monsieur Breadman!
I didn't notice any either!!! Hmmmm...
What is wrong with these pictures!! ---Leesa

Furious said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
corine said...

Maybe no baguette, but at least I can see you got to enjoy wine in a public park.

lil^witch said...

Ah cool!
you have those kind of get togethers over there. I don't think there's any from where I am. (Malaysia) Either that or I'm too detached to even know it existed! haha!