June 10, 2007

La confiture d'abricot....The making of APRICOT jam at home...


C'est MOI qui l'ai fait!!!! Today, I made apricot jam... YUMMMMMM!!!

On of my favorite jams is apricot. So, I finally decided to make some since the fig jam I made last summer turned out so well. From this batch, I got 8 jars, so it turned out pretty good. Alex says it's a little bitter, but I think it's perfect, because I used only 3 1/2 cups of sugar with 8 cups of apricots, instead of one cup of sugar per one cup of apricots.






2 comments:

ColourMeCrazy said...

Looks yum! But did you have to chop ALL those apricots by hand???

Anonymous said...

Hey, the pics of the apricot jam aren't pulling up. Oh, well. I remember the fig jam. So good. I had a peanut butter and fig jam sandwich with it! Awesome!

Greeting from Universal Studios. We're working on new game shows here.

Tony Malanga