June 8, 2007

I know this is CHEESEY.. But hey... I am from Hollywood...

So what do you expect!!! And just for the record.. I do NOT feel sorry for her, at all!!!

City Attorney: Props to the Judge!
Posted Jun 8th 2007 3:54PM by TMZ Staff
Filed under: Celebrity Justice, Paris Hilton
Los Angeles City Attorney Rocky Delgadillo issued the following statement to TMZ in response to Judge Sauer's decision ordering Paris Hilton back to jail: "This decision sends the message that no individual -- no matter how wealthy or powerful -- is above the law. Today, justice was served."

5 comments:

corine said...

She shouldn't be above the law, but this town is so jail crazy to begin with. Jail crazy and celebrity crazy. L.A. jails are so overcrowded that women serve on average 10% of their sentense.
I wonder if the Police chief will lose his job over that one.

The Franco Fille said...

Is it a big story in France? Yes, I too am glad she's back in jail.

IslandGirl4Ever2 said...

Corine-- I feel like almost half of the Hollwood celebs are either entering a prison sentence or entering a rehab program.. Don't this people have better things to do with their time and money? What a waste!!!! I thought it would be nice for her to serve time in prison to learn a lesson.. after all you give a consequence that fits the punishment, correct.... break the law, go to jail... She is old enough to know better!! And, for me... No one should be "above the law!!" --- Leesa

IslandGirl4Ever2 said...

Hi Franco fille.. I don't think it is such big news in France.. I haven't seen it on the news.. but the media frenzy isn't the same here as in the U.S. Maybe they didn't want to give the famous city in France a bad association with the young heirass... -Leesa

ColourMeCrazy said...

Hello! The whole Paris thing is definitely making more news that it deserves! It was all over the news in Dublin over the weekend. And yep - I agree with you - no one is above the law. Surely all these celebs and their money have more interesting and productive activities to pursue than entering rehab?