May 6, 2007

A request from the BLOGGER....



If you have a MOMENT, please indulge me... I created my blog so that all my friends and family could see what was going on with me and my life here in France... I just figured out recently, how to make my blog available to everyone, and how to find blogs of others here in France... I'm very happy that I have been able to make acquaintances with fellow bloggers through our blogsites.. and really appreciate all the comments and emails.. I would really LOVE.... for all of those who have a moment to stop and introduce yourselves, for example, as a comment or email... because it is nice for me to know who my visitors are... I have noticed that people from all over the world are viewing my blog, and it would be very nice to see your blog, too.. or at least to say hello.... I DO enjoy reading and viewing blogs of others... and leaving comments or short notes... If this sits right for you, too... please feel free to leave a comment or email me...
Thanks so much, Leesa

2 comments:

Samantha said...

Hey, I guess you already know who I am, but I still thought I'd say hi anyways!

ColourMeCrazy said...

and you know who I am! And I love your comments on my blog too!