May 30, 2007

BLOGGER'S PICNIC PARIS here we come!!!!!

LEESA PINK

Thanks to the hosts/hostesses for finding these cool SP Avatars.. I really liked the site as one of my hobbies is creating cool avatars... Yeh.. get a life, why dontcha!!!! Well, here is my rendition of my SP Avatar... So I guess this is what I will be wearing to the picnic... I am really excited at the prospect of meeting fellow Expats as it is not something I really get to do to often.. Even my husband is excited about going, as well.. Looking forward to seeing you all there... and it has been fun discovering Bloggers whom I did not know about so thanks for posting them PA.... (BTW, Laura Testa Rossa says hello and sorry she cannot make it-she will be back in Paris at the end of June).
Ciao, Leesa

I think the one of Alex looks more like him than I do in my avatar...


Okay... So here is the funny part... All of my family/friends who have ever met Alex.. (and believe me, he has met a ton of them during his 4 trips to the States... He is the SPITTING image of his photos.. So, this Southpark cartoon really does him justice... just see...



and then me, of course....

And then... BOTH of us...

5 comments:

ColourMeCrazy said...

The avatars are cute!

Papadesdeux said...

Yes the avatars are great. And I am depressed I can't be in Paris for the picnic.

Samantha said...

Where does everyone keep getting those from? I want one, but can't figure out where to make my own!

IslandGirl4Ever2 said...

I wish that EVERYONE could attend.. cuz I know that it is like a "small town" community here in Blogland... I am jut really delighted at the idea of meeting fellow bloggers... and I am also sad there are a few of my favs who live farther away and who won't be able to make it... Can you imagine that we will be there with our cameras and will be posting the event after for those who aren't able to come... ----Leesa

Collette said...

Your avatars are cute! You are right about Alex's looking a lot like him! You and Alex make such an adorable couple!