May 1, 2007

Wandering roses...



I was taking an evening stroll in the neighbourhood before dark last night and was amazed at the beautiful roses I saw growing rampant in the gardens of neighbours. Apparently, the French are big fans of growing their roses out.... as on would like their hair grow out without a trim for a long while... It does look nice, tough, especially when the roses start to grow around a trellis or over the walls/gates/fences of their homes.

The roses remind me of my mom and her beautiful garden. So, even looking at such beauty around me, makes me feel sad and long for my mom.... I know she would be happy to see the pictures of all the roses here. And, I am even more sure that her Heaven is filled with the MOST beautiful roses of all, because SHE is there, ma belle rose, MAMAN!

No comments: