March 1, 2007

Raindrops keep fallin'!




le 1 mars-- the first day of March!
An email to a friend
Hi Joy....

It rained so hard and so much through the night that
I honestly thought of Noah's Ark and the Great Flood..
I had to wake up several times and look out the window
to check on the status of the rain!! In the morning, it was
still raining, but just a little... I thought of you right away
and decided to take a few photos with raindrops against
the window... because I know how much you like these
sort of pictures... I hope you like them and please feel
free to add them to use them... I only wish I could add
the movement, like you have on some of your rain photos,
so that it will look like the rain is falling! Maybe that will be
my NEXT project... Have a great day!
Bisous, Leesa

No comments: