March 14, 2007

Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!! Les patisseries Francaise



Oh la la... Is what I say out loud every time I pass a Patisserie/Boulangerie...
How can one not help but stare and drool while dreaming of those delicious cream, chocolate, fruit, custard flavours and savours of the French Pastry? I know I gain at least 1/2 kg just looking... or should I say "gawking?" I have passed by and passed up many a pastry since my residence here in France... each time I feel a tinge of guilt for NOT going in and ordering
one.. or two.. hahaha!! I actually stopped buying the pastries not too long ago... In fact, it was around the time we came back from the US.. me, packing an extra few kilos in my clothes... well.. under my clothes and in my skin... I am working out on a very regular basis but cannot seem to shed those extra winter kilos. Maybe it would help to just STOP LOOKING into those
patisserie windows all together... Maybe its all the sugar fumes that are preventing me from shedding a few.. Hey.. just look at the pictures and you will understand completely what I am talking about....






No comments: